GrandStream GRP2615 IP Phone
The GRP2615 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 40 multipurpose keys (MPKs), an available extension module, dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a large 4.3 inch color LCD with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2615 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Line Keys – 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts)
- Speaker Phone – HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity – Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Display Type – 4.3″ 480×272 TFT color LCD Display
- Headset Support – RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headset)
- Compatible Platforms – Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- Bluetooth – Yes, Bluetooh V2.1
- Contents – GXP2160 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide